Experienced Representation To Shepherd Projects From Concept to Completion
Real estate developers are a unique breed of entrepreneurs, with the vision, grit, and determination to transform a vacant lot into a residential or commercial development, to make something from nothing. Developers need those qualities because real estate development is a complex, multidimensional endeavor that can yield positive results but also expose developers to costly and disruptive risks. The legal, financial, and practical issues that arise during the course of a development project, from acquisition and government approvals through construction and occupancy, can present significant challenges for even the most sophisticated developers.
That is why it is so important for real estate developers to have experienced counsel by their side to help guide them, remove obstacles, resolve disputes, and shepherd their projects to completion. At Farshchian Law, P.A., we have substantial experience representing a wide range of developers, owners, and lenders with the acquisition, sale, permitting, development, and leasing of residential, commercial, and industrial real estate projects throughout Florida.
Florida Real Estate Development Attorneys For Every Type of Project
Our real estate developer representation includes work on all types of projects, including single family homes, multifamily buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, hospitals and medical offices, industrial properties, hotels and restaurants, warehouses, residential and commercial condominium developments, and mixed-use projects throughout the State of Florida. We handle all aspects of commercial and residential real estate development, including closing and title services, contract preparation and negotiation, due diligence matters, leasing, mortgage financing, and loan workouts. Our Florida Developer Representation Lawyers work tirelessly to facilitate proper communication between buyers, sellers, Realtors, consultants, contractors, lenders, government officials, and potential tenants to achieve your development goals.
We represent clients in all phases of real estate development, including:
- Residential and commercial closing services
- Issuance of title insurance
- Unity of Title services
- Attorney opinion letters
- Real estate acquisition, sale, and development
- Rezoning applications
- Construction agreements
- Reciprocal easement agreements
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
- Condominium creation and conversion, association formation, management, and representation
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Option agreements and sale-leaseback
- Easement agreements, operating agreements, and restrictive covenants
- Construction contracts and financing
- Shopping center, office, and retail leases
- Lease termination agreements, subleases, and lease assignments
- Letters of intent, access, and confidentiality agreements
- Closings, refinance, and restructuring, including conventional financing and SBA Loans
- Commercial real estate development, duplex condominiums, multi-family housing HUD 221(d)(4) loans
- Zoning and land use matters
- Bankruptcy, insolvency, foreclosure, and workouts
- IRS 1031 tax-free deferred exchanges of real property
Farshchian Law, P.A.: Florida Developer Representation Lawyer
Developing Florida real estate is a substantial undertaking. The people you work with on a project play a large role in determining your success. This includes the legal counsel you choose. At Farshchian Law, we stand ready to provide you with the seasoned and sophisticated representation developers need for their vision to become a reality. Please call us at (800) 604-1871 or email us at Info@JFRealEstateLaw.com or email us at Info@JFRealEstateLaw.com to learn more about Farshchian Law’s services and explore how we can help you achieve your real estate development objectives.