Many of the same features and opportunities that attract domestic purchasers and investors to Florida real estate also draw people from around the world. But foreign real estate investors face many legal requirements and tax implications that their American counterparts do not. Navigating the complexities of foreign real estate acquisitions and investments in Florida can be a daunting challenge for even the most sophisticated parties.
At Farshchian Law, P.A., we provide comprehensive real estate, corporate, and tax representation for foreign investors and those who do business with them. Our multidisciplinary experience and resources allow us to take a holistic approach to real estate investment by foreign nationals, addressing all legal needs, identifying potential problems, preparing necessary disclosures, and meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
Whether you are selling Florida real estate to a foreign investor or you are a foreign investor seeking to buy or sell Florida real estate, we will work closely with you to facilitate a smooth, timely, and efficient transaction. No matter how far away you may be from your investment, our attorneys will be here, ready to address any needs or issues as they arise, day or night.
Comprehensive Representation For Foreign Real Estate Acquisitions and Investments
In both commercial and residential property transactions involving foreign nationals, Farshchian Law provides experienced and insightful legal representation tailored to each client’s needs and objectives. Our services include:
- Purchase and Sale Contract Negotiation, Preparation, and Review
- Title Examination and Insurance
- Closing Services for Residential & Commercial Transactions
- FIRPTA Counseling and Representation
- IRC Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges (including Qualified Intermediary Services)
- Representation at Real Estate Closings
- Preparation of Seller Financing Documents, Lease-Purchase Agreements, and Other Real Estate Conveyance Documents
- Commercial and Residential Lease Negotiation and Preparation
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies, Florida Land Trusts, Revocable Trusts, and Other Entities
If you are a foreign investor interested in living in Florida, we can also help you obtain an investor or business immigration visa.
Farshchian Law, P.A.: Florida Foreign National Representation Lawyer
At Farshchian Law, we welcome the opportunity to work with individuals and companies from across the globe who want to invest in real estate as well as those involved in transactions with them. Please call us at (800) 604-1871 or email us at Info@JFRealEstateLaw.com or email us at Info@JFRealEstateLaw.com to learn more about Farshchian Law’s services and explore how we can help you.