For many people, the purchase or sale of a home is one of the most consequential and significant transactions they will ever be involved in. So much goes into a Florida residential real estate transaction – months of looking at houses and gathering documents to get approved for financing; inspections, appraisals, and disclosures; negotiations as to the purchase price and other matters; and a whole host of other steps that may take many months to complete. All of that time and effort culminates into the closing. But if any problems aren’t addressed before closing or if one party comes unprepared, it could threaten the entire transaction.
At Farshchian Law, our residential closings lawyers work with buyers, sellers, and investors throughout the State of Florida to ensure timely and trouble-free residential closings. There are many complexities involved in concluding a real estate transaction – voluminous mortgage, title, and other documentation to review and sign and language and terms that may be unfamiliar or unclear to the parties involved.
We will be by your side at every step in your transaction, from contract to closing, explaining things in plain English and answering any questions you may have. You will always know what is happening and what to expect until the final documents are signed, all payments are made, and keys change hands. Our title and closing services for residential transactions include:
- Holding escrow (attorney trust account)
- Drafting the purchase contract
- Obtaining lien and title searches
- Examining the property’s title
- Preparing and issuing title insurance
- Assisting with financing matters
- Drafting tenant estoppels
- Lien mitigation and resolution
- Handling tax, mortgage, and lien payoffs
- Obtaining association payoffs
- Ordering and reviewing land surveys
- Preparation/review of the closing statement
- Drafting the conveyance documents
- Conducting the closing
- Advising on ways to take title (including corporate formation)
- Preparing post-occupancy agreements/assignments of leases
- Handling all disbursements after closing
We are an approved agent of the Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC/Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of Florida’s largest and most trusted title insurance underwriters. Along with our extensive experience with Florida residential closings, this helps facilitate efficient and timely closings that avoid unnecessary problems or delays. Over our many years of involvement in Florida residential real estate transactions, we have also developed close working relationships with real estate lenders (both conventional and private), appraisers, surveyors, and inspectors who play critical roles leading up to and at closing.
Farshchian Law, P.A.: Florida Residential Closings Lawyer
Whether you are ready to buy or sell your home or are looking to invest in residential property in Florida, the Residential Closings Lawyers at Farshchian Law can help you close your transaction conclusively and without delay.